May 1, 2009

M42 v2.0


Ontem tentei, com as FITS de 11 de Fevereiro da M42, fazer LRGB. Ficou melhor que o 1º processamento, mas o balanço de cores ficou bastante mal, por isso, depois passei para P&B. Usei mais subs e o processamento foi melhor, mas com umas míseras exposições de 2,8s não podia tirar muita coisa.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday, I reprocessed the M42 I took in February 11th, trying to do LRGB. It is better than the first processement, but the color balance wasn't good and I couldn't fix it. So, in the last minute I changed to B&W. I pulled out more nebolusity, but with such short exposures (2.8s) I couldn't do better.

No comments: